Director Financial Reporting
Accounting + Finance
- Oversee the Company’s external financial reporting process
- Serve as a subject matter expert on US GAAP / IFRS account matters and will be responsible for identifying and addressing new or emerging issues resulting from changes in business and accounting standards and practices.
- Oversee the Company’s SOX compliance program
- Assist in evaluating the Company’s accounting, financial and operational activities
- Provide guidance relating to due diligence and purchase accounting for the Company’s M&A transactions.
- Draft technical memos, accounting position papers, and control documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Experience in public accounting (2 to 4 years)
- Experience in industry with a focus on technical accounting and reporting (2 to 4 years)
- Experience with US GAAP or IFRS accounting matters
- Experience designing and reviewing internal control procedures preferably in a SOX environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Oracle, Blackline, and Active Disclosure a plu
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.