Director For Women's Services
Healthcare - Allied Health
Clifton, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A massive Non-Profit Organization located in Paterson NJ is looking for an Director of Women's Services who is fully certified/licensed to join their team.
Compensation : $30 - $30
Job ID : 17560
- Maintain operation of program in accordance with federal, state and local regulating agencies including the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS), DCP&P, DCF, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF) and Health Insurance Portability, and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
- Ensure that programs censuses remain at matrix in coordination with admission department
- Develop immediate and long-term goals for Women’s programs.
- Ensure that programs’ treatment and didactics are research based.
- Ensure that staff submits appropriate billing documentation for all client services rendered according to policy.
- Prepare monthly Annual Report for Women’s Programs.
- Ensure that all Policies and Procedures relevant to the operation of the women’s program are written, approved and filed in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Ensure that Policy and Procedure manual is accessible to all staff and clients on women’s units.
- Ensure the visible posting of client’s rights, the telephone number for filing a complaint, the facility’s license and all other documents that regulating agencies require to be posted on the women’s units.
- Ensure that all staff is trained in agency’s Policies and Procedures.
- Provide supervision to: Clinical Supervisor Director of Residential Living Administrative Assistants Coordinator of MAP/DCI Other as assigned
- Maintain contact with regulatory bodies as necessary.
- Ensure that all materials required for monitoring reviews by licensing, accrediting or regulating agencies are prepared.
- Write and effect all plans of correction in coordination with Director of Special Initiatives
- Ensure that all multidisciplinary team meetings (MDT), clinical supervisions and staff meetings occur as scheduled and are appropriately documented.
- Be involved in direct client care by taking on a case load of 2 to 4 clients
- Substitute for counseling staff when short-staffed to ensure continuity of clients’ services.
- Ensure that all clients receive appropriate co-occurring services, appropriately documented and billed for, in a timely manner.
- Provide clinical consultation for all clients that receive co-occurring services and ensure that pertaining documentation is forwarded to the billing department.
- Liaison with Straight & Narrow administration and attend all required meetings and events.
- Develop and maintain written job descriptions for all direct reports and assign duties based upon education, training, competencies and job descriptions.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for direct reports and ensure that evaluations for all other employees on the women’s units are completed by appropriate staff.
- Workweek will consist of five days per week with a minimum of eight hours work per day including one hour for lunch or 30 minutes for lunch and two 15 minute breaks.
- Punch in/out on the employee hand recognition time clock and ensure that all staff on unit follows this procedure.
- Notify supervisor, prior to shift if unable to work due to sickness or personal emergency.
- Submit Employee Absence Report to supervisor on day of return to work after taking on or more sick day(s).
- Know and enforce Straight & Narrow’s Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure Policy and Procedure for Critical Incident Reporting is followed when indicated.
- Complete all Straight & Narrow’s annually required trainings for staff.
- Attend in-service and other trainings, staff meetings and supervision as scheduled.
- Attend all meetings of CQI subcommittees of which you are a member and actively participate.
- Take responsibility for keeping Personnel file updated with regard to filing any new degrees or certificates, getting immunizations/medical test as required and keeping any licenses and/or certificates current.
- Perform other tasks as necessary or as assigned by a member of Straight & Narrow’s Administration.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.