Director, Legal Entity Controller
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Global Asset Management Firm has a newly created Director level role that will be leading the firm's Broker Dealer arm of the business.
Compensation : $220000 - $230000
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a controller for a broker dealer and/or investment banking business and is proficient in reviewing financial filings, legal agreements and complex calculations as well as being able to work with a variety of functions across the organization
- Management of transaction accounting books & records, capital and regulatory requirements, financial statements.
- Coordinate with accounting policy and fund controllers on revenue recognition and fee structures ensuring compliance with broker dealer regulations.
- 10+ years work experience with a significant amount of this being in broker-dealer, investment banking accounting and regulatory/financial reporting
- Experience working in a highly complex, intense, publicly traded, global financial services company ideally with exposure to and experience in the asset/investment management industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Solutions and growth-oriented mind-set
- Series 27 License required
- CPA required
- CFA a strong plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.