Director Of Finance
Accounting + Finance
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top academic hospital in Brooklyn looking to hire a Director of Finance for their Cancer Center Operations. The Director of Finance will:
Compensation : $155000 - $170000
Job ID : 16841
- Schedule, organize and implement the annual expense and salary budget processes for the CC, including preparing schedules and worksheets for division review and discussion.
- Meet with each division to provide assistance in developing zero-based and flexible budgets to promote cost effectiveness and operational efficiency; assist, when appropriate, in financial evaluation/assessment of new programs/services.
- Attend monthly division Administrative and Medical Director meetings to educate on industry trends, review monthly financial statements
- Assist Finance in monthly analysis and in preparing monthly financial statements, and in the reconciliation of revenues and expenses.
- Select, hire and supervise staff in area of responsibility; initiate disciplinary action, including terminations; carry out annual performance appraisal of employees recommending promotions, raises, etc.
- BS in Accounting, Economics or Finance is required. An MBA or MPA is preferred.
- At least 4-5 years experience working in another Hospital or Medical Center.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong Excel skills are required (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs).