Director of Reimbursements
Accounting + Finance
White Plains, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing healthcare company located in Westchester County, is looking to add a Director of Reimbursements to oversee a large team.
Compensation : $130000 - $160000
Job ID : 11694
- Lead the overall reimbursement function including developing strategies and achieving company goals
- Manage the timely billing of accounts and compliance of all federal and state billing/collections requirements.
- Oversee the resolution of reimbursement issues and ensure timely communication of performance.
- Work closely with CFO on all accounts receivable and collections matters.
- Evaluate technology options for possible systems advancements to improve efficiency.
- Partner with other senior executives on strategic projects and initiatives.
- 10+ years of Accounts Receivable, Collections and Billings within the Healthcare industry
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing large teams
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid and private pay.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.