Director Or Partner/Principal - Forensic & Litigation Practice
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing full service CPA accounting and Advisory firm.
Compensation : $150000 - $400000
- Build, develop and manage a book of business to meet goals and objectives including generating work through referrals.
- Manage multiple engagements concurrently.
- Effectively manage client relationships to exceed client satisfaction.
- Lead dispute investigations.
- Conduct internal investigations of corporate clients at the Board level.
- Conduct and report damages calculations in complex litigation matters.
- Perform due diligence investigations.
- Manage staff to ensure accurate and timely financial models, analysis and research.
- Ensure analysis adequately supports conclusions reached.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff to help facilitate staff development.
- Determine and manage budgets and profitability.
- Lead engagements and client interactions.
- Attend depositions and court appearances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required.
- 10+ years’ of progressive experience in public accounting or related experience required.
- CPA license required.
- ABV, CFA, ASA desired credentials.
- Extensive experience leading complex cases involving disputes and litigation support from a top tier consulting firm or regional / national accounting firm.
- Commercial mindset with a successful track record of winning new business and relationship management.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success and track record in building, developing, growing and sustaining client relationships.
- Active participation in networking.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Exercise the highest levels of leadership and mentorship and demonstrate the ability to motivate, develop and coach teams by supervising and training teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and by providing timely, meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.