Director - Product Management and Development
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Pioneer in the FINTECH space is looking to add a Director to their Product Development team for their Premier Product. This product was launched a few years ago and already has become the pioneer of the industry. It is a very unique role - due to the rapid growth of new subscriptions of the product.
Compensation : $100000 - $160000
Job ID : 14262
- The role is primarily analytical in nature, crosses a broad spectrum of responsibilities in business and project management, and works closely across technology, operations, risk, and legal departments to ensure proper execution of the division’s product offerings.
- This position helps ensure the products remain viable via strong product disciplines, documented processes, analysis of business and market conditions, interviews with participants, support of customer relations, and enhancements to product features and functions.
- Represent Product Management at Bank Relationship and other client facing meetings
- Assist in the preparation of and develop supporting materials for Quarterly Business Committee meetings
- Perform Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Product Assessments
- Retrieve and analyze product related data in support of product assessments and ad hoc circumstances
- Develop business requirements for new product enhancements
- Develop and maintain product documentation, policies, and procedures to ensure current
- Perform configuration and administrative functions as pertains to ISO 20022 published documents on SWIFT MyStandards Web Portal.
- Lead project meetings and or represent Product at project meetings
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable specific work experience)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of product management experience in the financial industries including High Value, Cross Border Money Transfer Payments and Check Image related fields
- Experience with CHIPS, Fedwire and SWIFT and related MT and ISO 20022 Messaging formats and Check Image processing flows.
- Experience creating and providing comment on project life cycle process documentation including Project Scope, Business Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications, Communications Plans, etc.