Director - Financial Field
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Assist in development of singular finance function that can serve all three businesses; you’ll put together intuitive processes and controls, draft a unified set of policies and procedures
- Develop and implement updated changes in revenue recognition requirements and draft accounting policies that affirm the new normal and challenge existing assumptions in underlying revenue forecasts and associated cost-drivers
- Select, implement, and champion a robust ERP solution (NetSuite) which meets the needs of the combined business.
- Create consolidated financial reporting from disparate systems, including adjusting for deviations in accounting policies and procedures
- Implement tools and creative solutions that the accounting function can use to streamline their close process
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP, ASC 606 revenue recognition, lease transactions, purchase accounting, IFRS etc.
- Tech Savvy
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.