Economic Research Analyst
- Build & maintain a primarily, emerging markets focused macroeconomic database aggregating inputs from multiple data sources.
- Construct automated reporting that monitors provides analysis on incoming economic & market data.
- Build macroeconomic models & forecasting tools using historical data, with a focus on cross-border capital flows.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an economist or research analyst role at in financial services
- Bachelors or advanced degree in economics with a focus on international trade & finance
- Prior experience with macroeconomic modeling
- Expertise in Python programming; experience with dBase with strong working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with databases and knowledge of SQL
- Collaborative worker who is equally comfortable to work independently
- Strong communication skills -- oral & written
- Able to work within the USA
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.