NP - Emergency Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
- Treat high to medium acuity patients in ER
- Work shift work of typically 12 hour shifts for typically 36 hours a week.
- Shift hours: 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 11a-11p with weekend shifts included.
- In addition to 12 hour shifts there are occasional (provider will do 1 every other week) 7a-4p and 4p-2a
- NP or PA - 1 year of EM experience
- Must be Board Certified
- Licensed in NY
- Work out of one hospital
- Lower Westchester County
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.