Endocrinologist - Director & Staff
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Replace departing Endocrinologist - Report to the Chair of Medicine
- Clinical and Admin combination role.
- Join a staff of 4 hospital employed Endocrinologists
- Clinical work Outpatient- patient panel, Inpatient - consults
- Admin responsibilities- Clinical and Academic quality assurance, patient safety
- Staff role to join team - will consider new grads
- Full time Monday - Friday - 40 hour work week.
- Hospital will provide a competitive salary + bonuses + full benefits
- Must be fellowship trained in Endocrinology and BC in IM
- Must be an experienced Endocrinologist and preferably with leadership skills
- Teaching experience a plus but not required.
- Must be NY licensed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.