MD - Endocrinologist - Division Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Academic Hospital in Greater NYC Seeking Endocrinologist for a division director role.
Compensation : $260000 - $270000
Job ID : 9021
- Department currently has NP overseeing diabetes clinic, endocrine pharmacist and staff physician joining in the summer
- Great academically-involved role with a combination of IP and OP work
- Monday-Friday schedule flexible start time 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm - no evenings or weekends required
- Strong academic environment with medical students, externs and residency program
- Clinically rich environment with a variety of opportunities to develop programs within bone metabolism, obesity, transgender care, etc.
- If qualified to be Director of Department, would help to recruit additional physicians and develop programs, work closely with bariatric surgery department, etc.
- Active NY License
- Fellowship training in Endocrinology
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification is required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.