Equity Markets Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Specialized advisory firm with particular focus in delivering shareholder intelligence and strategic advice to the world's leading corporations and investors is looking to hire an experienced Equity Markets Analyst to their well-established team.
Compensation : $125000 - $165000
Job ID : 17057
- This Equity Markets Analyst will join a leading team of analysts focused on delivering equity market intelligence and strategic advice to both leading corporations as well as institutional investors.
- Our Analysts work with the "C suite" of publicly traded firms as well as Portfolio Management teams at some of the most prestigious investment firms in the world.
- Our analysts provide both critical and objective analysis to all our clients leveraging their own proprietary methodology that is second to none in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a related field of study is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience is required.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to easily handle and present financial data.
- Must have experience supporting the equity markets.
- Experience working with data from various sources including but not limited to Bloomberg, FactSet, and Reuters.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of industry participants including portfolio managers, analysts, and “C-suite” level executives.
- Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel skills is required.
- Additional experience with R, SQL, MATLAB is not required but would be a ++.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.