Equity Quant Strategist
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
- assist in developing Alpha Signals for the Fund and go on to work with the various portfolio teams
- optimize and develop trades across both systematic & discretionary strategies.
- regularly collaborate with key stakeholders across technology, research, risk and trading.
- 12+ years of proven experience with a top Investment Bank or Hedge Fund focused on identifying alpha signals across systematic & discretionary strategies
- Experience working with systematic equity trading including intraday, medium frequency, traditional stat arb or HFT
- Strong knowledge of DeltaOne products including but not limited to Swaps, Futures, Options, ETFs critical to the role
- Strong academic background with advanced degrees preferred (STEM)
- Ability to be in office 5x per week
- Immediate hire with target start Q1 2024
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.