Event Driven Analyst - Senior
New York, New York
The Event Driven Senior Analyst will be part of the Relative Value Team. They will be an experience research analyst with 10+ years of markets experience on the Buy-Side across debt & equities. They will be expert in the full stack of Event Driven strategies including but not limited to Activism, Convertibles, Distressed, Litigation, M&A, PIPEs, Risk Arbitrage, Special Situations, et al. This hire is a new position and will be an integral member of the team guiding & advising on investments across assets & capital structure.
- 10+ Years Event Driven Research Analysis at top recognized Institutions & Funds
- Multi-asset class experience with depth of experience in Equities
- Must have predominance & most recent experience on Buy-Side (Heads of Strategy on Sell-Side will be considered)
- Strong modeling & analytics
- Background in legal a plus
- Bachelors from top University
- Authorized to work in USA
- Full vaccination status required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.