Corporate Services - Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A 150-person investment advisor in business for 20 years is seeking a permanent, full-time, mid-level EA position. The responsibilities and nature of the role are unique for the space.
Compensation : $130000 - $150000
The position will cover a maternity leave as a direct one-to-one support position for the duration of 2022. As the person returns the position will move into a newly created EA supporting a team of investment analysts.
- Provide administrative support to CEO including extensive calendar management, travel planning, coordinating and scheduling meetings while his Executive Assistant is on maternity leave (Aug- Dec)
- Act as gatekeeper: prioritize various parties appropriately and schedule according to CEO’s preferences and expectations
- Handle confidential materials related to investors, Board members, employees, and personal matters
- Be available when needed for work on weekends and when CEO is traveling you are aware and available on the travel hours
- Work closely with the family office
(EA to Investment team analysts) Jan 2023
- Provide administrative support to 5-6 analysts on the Investment team including extensive calendar management, travel planning, coordinating and scheduling meetings for your team
- Develop and adhere to processes for screening and routing incoming calls, managing correspondence, and maintaining daily schedule
- Act as gatekeeper: prioritize various parties appropriately and schedule according to team's preference and guidance
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, communication and analytical skills, great time management, problem solver
- Must be able to adapt to working with people with different communication and work styles
- Shows tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of current NY restaurants is a huge plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year college degree
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.