Administrative + Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A global real estate investment leader is seeking both a highly qualified Executive Assistant and Administrative Assistant to support multiple senior executives and their team.
Compensation : $90000 - $110000
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is detailed oriented, proactive, and professional. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, resourceful and efficient is key to this role. The demonstration of a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial.
- Responsible for substantial calendar management in Outlook, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants globally, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings with attention to different time zones
- Create and modify PowerPoint presentations (i.e., Marketing Materials etc.) including the incorporation and formatting of charts, graphs and images.
- Attention to formatting and a critical eye are required to review formatting, proofing, etc.
- Accurately create, format and maintain detailed Excel reports and WORD documents utilizing advanced technical skills
- Create complex travel itineraries and meetings. Maintain a travel profile for each executive with updated travel documents
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Utilize analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate the needs of the executives and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executives in addressing issues
- Manage email filing and document preparation for internal and external meetings. Take minutes and dictation
- Demonstrate an awareness of the fundamental business principles as well as an understanding of the overall firm to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed
- (5+) years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (create and/or update PowerPoint presentations and create mail merges with numerous recipients).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, including senior executives and outside contacts
- Experienced with Concur and expense management
- Extremely organized with the ability to anticipate requests and be proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Team player
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.