Corporate Services - Office Support
Hauppauge, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Facilities services organization based in Long Island looking to add a strong executive assistant to their leadership staff - 100% on-site!
Compensation : $30 - $30
Job ID : 13622
- Heavy calendar management, coordinate day-to-day activities and advises of commitments and obligations.
- Coordinating and managing travel arrangements; creating itineraries that involve different time zones, airline, car and hotel preferences, client contact details, materials needed for meetings, etc.
- Coordinating project-based work; typing/preparing proposals, change orders, bid packages, RFP’s, assist in setting up new contracts, presentation material, etc.
- Vetting emails/calls and respond where necessary on behalf of CEO & Sales team
- Assisting in the review and preparation of presentation materials.
- Performing general administrative support such as answering phones, copying, faxing, scanning, filing, mailing, printing, binding, creating and submitting expenses etc
- Bachelors degree is business or related field is required
- 2-10 years of corporate executive administrative support experience from any industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive communicator
- Strong task manager and someone who stays incredibly organized