Executive Assistant/2nd EA To CEO
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
• Responsible for supporting the Investment team and standing in for the President’s EA when she is out.
Also support the CFO and GC who only occasionally need support.
• Phone and calendar management
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries
• Prepare/process expense reports
• Ad hoc projects
• Maintain ultimate discretion as it pertains to the Firm’s confidential and/or proprietary information
• Leadership, adaptability and entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged, especially as it relates to creating office
efficiencies, protocols and a cohesive team environment.
• Hours are 8:30-6:00
• College degree required
• Strong Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills required
• Must be highly organized and have an ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Must be adaptable and flexible to changes in day-to-day routine/duties
• Willingness and enthusiasm to work in a demanding, performance driven environment
• Positive can-do attitude (No task is too big or too small)
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills required
• Familiarity with Bloomberg, Tableau, Kynex, Clienteer is a plus but not required.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.