Corporate Services - Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A 150-person investment advisory firm is seeking an executive assistant to support a team of three professionals in their marketing department. The firm has been around for 20 years and offers competitive pay, fully covered benefits, and great in-office perks. The position is currently full-time in office.
Compensation : $90000 - $100000
Job ID : 13241
- Provide administrative support to three Marketing Managing Directors and two Vice Presidents including extensive calendar management, travel planning, coordinating, and scheduling meetings for your team.
- Develop and adhere to processes for screening and routing incoming calls, managing correspondence, and maintaining daily schedule.
- Act as gatekeeper: prioritize various parties appropriately and schedule according to team's preference and guidance.
- Handle confidential materials related to investors, Board members, employees, and personal matters for Executives and family (if applicable)
- Misc. ad hoc projects
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, communication, and analytical skills
- Must be able to adapt to working with people with different communication and work styles
- Shows tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- 2-3+ years Executive Assistant experience; Financial services preferred.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge. Salesforce and Intralinks knowledge a huge plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year college degree