Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A newly launched 100+ person Investment Firm is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support their deal team! This role will be fully on-site.
Compensation : $50 - $50
Job ID : 18188
- Provide calendar management for two or more senior management team members, which includes prioritizing meeting requests, managing complex and critical scheduling, and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including preparing and distributing travel schedules and agendas
- Maintain and track expenses and liaise with internal teams and external vendors
- Prepare presentations
- Data Management
- Assist with ad-hoc reports and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior Financial Services experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.