Corporate Services - Office Support
New York, New York
The EA will be an integral part of the team, participate and help manage team meetings. In the course of their administrative duties, the EA will regularly interact with portfolio company board members and top-level management and must represent the highest professional standards. The EA will identify opportunities to improve GPOG’s business processes (e.g., meeting cadence and content, tracking progress against goals, making suggestions to improve GPOG’s effectiveness, preparing presentations, liaising with other groups and external parties).
- Manage team calendar: Ensure team calendar is up to date and reflects team priorities. Schedule internal and external meetings and event registrations for the Head of GPOG and team of three Directors. Identify patterns to manage meetings to improve team effectiveness.
- Travel & Expense management: Liaise with travel agency to ensure travel itinerary is thoughtfully planned, team members are well-informed of plans, and expenses are submitted in a timely manner
- EA Ecosystem: Collaborate effectively with EAs, HR, IT, Facilities, Reception and managers on common resources
To be successful in the role, the person needs to have:
- 5+ years of experience
- A highly curious mind with motivation to develop oneself and others around him or her
- Strong ownership of deliverables. Attention to detail and a high bar for excellence
- Proficiency in manipulating data in MS-Excel and developing PowerPoint and MS-Word Demonstrated experience in owning business processes and overseeing a business system (e.g., CRM-DealCloud) is a plus
- Flexibility to work outside of regular working hours