Executive Assistant - Global Investments
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Monitor heavy and fluctuating calendar, high volume of calls, e-mails, and flow of communication.
- · Compose, draft, proof, edit, and finalize correspondence including e-mail and other documents.
- · Screen all calls for executive and handle all inquiries within capacity.
- · Track Executives’ meetings, as well as necessary follow up in the proprietary investor database
- · Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content, and process replies on own initiative or from executive’s notes and directives.
- · Plan and coordinate monthly and weekly team meetings as requested.
- · Execute and manage both recurring and ad hoc projects such as database management, research requests and maintenance of information packages.
- Handle planning logistics for complex domestic and international trips using the Firm’s contracted travel agency; provide detailed itineraries, agendas, directions, and backup materials.
- · Prepare expense reports in timely manner ensuring accuracy and submit in accordance with Firm policy.
- · Monitor executive’s calendars and anticipate where problems might arise regarding calendar, meeting preparation, needs of executives involved, requests for meetings and telephone calls; communicate potential and/or confirmed changes to involved parties immediately.
- Liaise with portfolio organizations, investors, guests, and personnel in professional and courteous manner
- · Act in discreet and professional manner with others; sensitivity to the confidential nature of the Firm’s business and consistently uphold such confidences and use this information only in the course of performing your job.
- · Act as a team player, including taking on additional tasks to support colleagues and the Firm and offering to help before being asked; give credit where credit is due.
- - Prefer ten years of executive assistance experience, financial services preferred, professional services required
- · Ability to manage highly sensitive, confidential information with complete discretion.
- · Demonstrates good judgement; skilled at developing and maintaining relationships
- · Ability to manage a high volume of work, prioritize tasks and projects according to what is most time- Strong attention to detail.
- · Sense of urgency; ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and flexible attitude when responding to changes.
- · Self-motivated; proactively identify areas for improvement to better streamline team workflow; can think “outside of the box.”
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.