Executive Assistant - Asset Management
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a specialized asset management firm that covers insurance and structured credit, is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to their executive team. The firm has thirty people in their NYC office. This position will join a Senior EA who supports their CEO.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with investors and board members
- Managing multiple calendars, contacts and tasks. Coordinate and book meetings both on and off-site, sometimes across multiple time-zones.
- Perform general administrative and office tasks including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, file organization, data entry, maintaining contact lists and process documents, archiving and preparing and printing pre-meeting materials for review;
- Book travel (ground and air transportation, hotel accommodations, meals etc.)
- File Expense reports
- Prepare internal and external documents
- Facilitate virtual meetings through Zoom
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgement to handle C-level matters
- Maintain corporate documents
- Develop agendas for meetings and follow up on items from those meetings
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Provide coverage for fellow administrative team members when out on PTO
- Plan and coordinate client meetings, both on and off site.
- Arrange office events – team outings, lunches, dinners, charity events, holiday parties.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management preferably the CEO
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Outlook and an ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software, specifically expense management software like Expensify.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor as well as a positive attitude is a must
- College Degree is Preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.