Corporate Services - Office Support
New York, New York
Our client, a global fintech firm, is seeking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Technology team.
Compensation : $
Job ID : 3068
- Heavy calendar management for ever changing schedules, being available for last-minute changes.
- Act as the liaison between managers and internal and external parties for meetings, conference calls, events, lunches, etc.
- Coordinate heavy travel arrangements, ensuring itineraries are accurate and thorough.
- Process expenses.
- Serve as the point of contact for the team regarding any internal process adjustments including new systems and new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
- Coordinate team outings and meetings.
- Prepare documents for meetings.
- Provide back-up support for EAs in the same department.
- At minimum 10+ years of administrative experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite.