Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent Distressed Credit fund in Connecticut is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to Join their Corporate team due to growth.
Compensation : $80000 - $110000
Job ID : 14683
- Perform detailed quarterly analysis of expense allocations among client accounts.
- Requires coordinating with various teams across the firm (Legal, Compliance, Client Coverage, Accounting, investment teams).
- Prepare and review quarterly client account invoices and post associated journal entries.
- Coordinate with A/P team on expense coding, ad-hoc invoice allocations, and maintaining G/L and allocation assignments for third-party vendors within internal system.
- Assist with reconciliations of expense accounts for quarterly management company close process.
- Assist with quarterly G&A reporting.
- Streamline processes and build upon existing expense reference materials used by the team.