Experienced Tax Associate/Senior Associate
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top 30 Audit, Tax & Advisory firm who recently expanded operations into the NYC area and is in hyper growth mode.
Compensation : $70000 - $110000
Job ID : 16830
- Tax planning and preparation, entity structuring, wealth preservation, family succession consulting, and family office services.
- Tax Senior Associates will plan, prepare and deliver client work to Managers, Senior Managers and Partners independently. The ideal candidate is a team player who exhibits initiative, accepts responsibility, communicates effectively, and manages multiple concurrent assignments of varying sizes and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- CPA candidate required, CPA strongly preferred
- 1+ years of public accounting experience, industry, or a combination of both
- Experience preparing and/or reviewing federal tax returns for high-net-worth individuals, trusts, estates, and closely-held businesses, private equity backed clients, large businesses, partnerships and provisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal skills