Facilities Associate - Finance
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Support all office moves, across multiple offices throughout the metro area, California and Chicago.
- Act as the main point of contact to staff on any facilities issues. Work closely with the Director of Facilities on all special projects on enhancing and developing new facilities.
- Taking on additional duties as asked.
- Minimum of 2 years facilities experience preferably out of financial services, professional services, real estate or in other Class A facilities space
- Ability to work independently and make decisions as needed Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.