MD - Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Spring Valley, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A top multispecialty community center in Rockland County, NY is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their established health care team.
Compensation : $190000 - $200000
Job ID : 9132
- The family medicine physician will provide care to newborns through geriatrics
- Evaluates patient’s health status and educates patients by teaching preventative care
- Documents patients history and treatments
- Shift-based schedule, set up front and time and a half for extra shifts
- 1:1 ratio Physician: Nurse
- Combination of outpatient practice and "express care" treating walk-ins
- Shift-based schedule, usually 3-4 per week
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, a generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Family Medicine
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.