Residency Program Director - Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Oversee new residency program functioning and residents of NYC based community health organization.
Compensation : $225000 - $250000
Job ID : 19371
- Work with the internal leadership team to build a new residency program with an opportunity to remain clinical - do approx. 60% admin and 40% clinical likely to be 1 day for clinical care and 4 days of admin - but will build out based on preferences and background of a person coming into the role
- Monday - Friday schedule, no weekends or call required
- Oversee clinical examinations of providers who provide care to patients at the site
- Communication with HR, Chief Medical Officer, and Director of Primary Care on any important staff-related or patient-related issues
- Meet with leadership to evaluate efficiency, productivity, and performance of staff
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency and Board Certification as Family Medicine Physician
- Preferably previous community health/FQHC experience
- Previous leadership of providers preferred
- Strong ability to communicate with clinical and non-clinical employees
- Exhibit leadership & navigate normal politics
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.