NP or MD - Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Rochelle, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Family Medicine physician or FNP needed for a new health center opening with a large community health organization in Westchester County.
Compensation : $125000 - $200000
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside one other provider and support staff
- Standard business hours M-F, currently no weekends but may expand to Saturday hours eventually
- Work with patients of all ages from the local community, provide primary care and some basic Gyn services
- Community health setting, diverse caseload, will work with all ages providing outpatient primary care services
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Residency Training as Family Medicine (MD) required
- Previous primary care experience preferred, but willing to consider new graduate physicians
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.