NP - Family Nurse Practitioner
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
- The organization provides full service primary care, dental, and mental health services to the communities of need
- Providers provide routine primary care, wellness assessments and refer for specialty care
- Mon-Fri schedule no weekends, one day a week 11-7
- Provide patient care to patients of all ages - pediatric experience required
- Evaluate patients medication needs, write prescriptions
- Communicate with case workers, RN teams and other ancillary staff to ensure treatment plans are carried out
- Provide patient education around health promotion, disease prevention, and health maintenance
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- Training as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Required
- Board Certification Required
- 1+ Years of Experience Required
- Pediatric Experience Required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.