New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A boutique Private Equity Fund is looking for an operational finance/accounting professional to support the CFO/COO/IR teams.
Compensation : $80000 - $90000
Job ID : 12148
- Supervision of third-party accountants, administrators, and auditors to coordinate for quarterly and annual financial reports and audits.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports for our limited partners, including the non-financial components of such reports.
- Prepare or review capital calls, distributions, capital account statements, cash flow forecasts, and other internal and external financial reports on an as needed basis.
- Monitor and track portfolio and fund performance.
- Prepare mgmt. fees, carried interest calculations and expense allocations in accordance with Limited Partnership Agreements.
- Initiate wire transfers for fund investments, Limited Partner distributions and to pay invoices.
- Assure compliance with tax and other regulatory matters under the supervision of the Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Accounting, with the assistance of outside consultants where needed.
- Assist in the preparation of SEC Form ADV and Form PF.
- Work with tax accountant to ensure K-1s are completed on time.
- Assist in the onboarding of investors and completion of subscription agreements.
- Respond to investor requests in a professional and timely manner.
- 1-2 years of experience in public accounting and/or private equity fund administration.
- CPA or in progress of obtaining CPA license.