Finance Department Supervisor
Accounting + Finance
Clinton, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Rapidly growing Community/Commercial Bank located in New Jersey is looking to add a Finance Supervisor to their already impressive team, reporting into the Controller, with a dotted line to the CFO.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Job ID : 19910
- Assisting with the monthly close
- General ledger maintenance and journal entries (includes opening and deleting accounts, and daily posting of finance journal entries)
- Train, mentor, coach and develop staff members
- SEC Reporting and Accounting Policy adherence
- Internal Management reporting and external regulatory reporting (i.e. Call Reports, Y-9s, Y-6s, Y-8s, etc.)
- Variety of period tasks Loan accounting, Deposit accounting, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset accounting, etc.
- Investment accounting
- CDARS accounting, Required GUDPA and State of NJ filings, Weekly FR 2900 regulatory filings, Weekly deposit reporting
- Daily tasks such as the department's journal entries, Accounts Payable check runs, cash management summary, coin and currency transactions, etc.
- Daily out of balance and non-post corrections
- All daily and monthly reconcilements for the Bank and its subsidiaries
- Vendor Management due diligence
- Other adhoc responsibilities
- Financial services accounting experience, preferably banking, out of a reputable public accounting firm or in house experience in a financial services institution.
- SEC experience highly preferred.
- CPA highly preferred.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.