Finance Middle Office - FP&A, Associate/Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a well-known Private Equity Fund that is looking for an FP&A Associate to join its Private Equity Middle Office team. This role will interact with C-level professionals, assist in various modeling projects, and have a ton of exposure to strategy.
Compensation : $90000 - $115000
Job ID : 13277
- Coordinate and manage the annual budgeting process by partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Firm’s multiple business areas and Fund structures.
- Maintain detailed P&L analysis that can be easily leveraged to enhance ad hoc reporting.
- Analyze profitability reporting for business areas and executive management.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing Revenue processes and propose improvements.
- Assist in a variety of Firm projects and initiatives including, but not limited to, systematic automation of Fund models and automated report generation
- Develop strong relationships with teams across the organization and be comfortable presenting financial information across the company in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- 1-6 years’ experience in financial budgeting / FP&A role
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Attention to detail and follow-up, analytical acumen and excellent organizational skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to understand new information at a rapid pace
- Ability to analyze P&L trends and identify opportunities through analysis and present them in a meaningful, articulate and concise fashion
- Revenue experience is required