Finance Senior Associate Director
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Finance team is currently seeking a Senior Associate Director specifying in Financial Reporting & Consolidation based out of the New York office.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Job ID : 19742
- Possess deep technical accounting knowledge, including practical understanding of financial consolidations, eliminations, and segment reporting.
- Assist in developing and revising accounting policies and procedures and ensure that those policies are communicated to teams, as well as subsidiaries
- Develop relationships with the internal and external auditors; play a key role in the Company’s financial statement preparation and audit
- Prepare and analyze financial statements monthly, including income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Support ad hoc financial information requests and other special projects
- Become part of an amazing growing team that is the go-to source of the Company’s technicalaccounting guidance under IFRS and US GAAP, with tremendous visibility across the organization
- Competitive pay, great benefits and hybrid work schedule
- Collaborative work environment with driven individuals
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 4+ years of progressive experience, preferably with corporate accounting experience
- Self-motived with an ability to manage timelines across multiple projects
- Ability to take timely action when individuals fail to meet expectations
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize workloads, remain flexible, and maintain a strong attention to detail
- Worked as part of a global team with people of different countries and cultures
- Proven business partnering and ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and commitment
- CPA - Experience working for a Big 4 is highly desired
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.