Finance Transformation Consultant
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top Tier Management Consulting firm is looking to continue to build their Strategic Finance team - the firm boasts a very young, vibrant, entrepreneurial culture with many team building and social events, including multiple yearly trips for the entire firm. They also offer EXTENSIVE work from home capability and business development opportunities (that you will get compensated for!)
Compensation : $85000 - $140000
- Focus on strategic client engagements and pursuits and building out our strategy practice with a focus on business strategy, digital strategy and transformation.
- Example of projects you can have a major role on are: market entry strategy, growth strategy model, designing user experience, defining a new business model, designing Omni channel experience.
- Similarly playing a major role in, or leading the pursuits for engagements like these.
- Ability to critically think through storyboard, work with SMEs to develop thought leadership content in both domain and capability, play a role in client pitches.
- Ability to develop thought leadership around future of different lines of businesses, through content and capacity leadership. Take on as much responsibility as they like and can handle - leadership roles available, with space to easily move into them if quickly demonstrate they are capable.
- Understand firm's capabilities to sell other specialties
- Management consulting experience (2-10 years) with out of Big 4 or similar advisory groups
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.