Financial Analyst - Sports & Health
Accounting + Finance
Queens, New York
- Trade spend forecasts and accruals.
- Trade spend and promotional budgets.
- Using analytical expertise to diagnose key performance drivers in trade spend and sales volume results and communicating to senior leadership monthly.
- Interpreting market trend data to recommend and implement updates to customer volume forecasts, which ultimately inform the corporate demand planning process.
- BS in Finance or Accounting.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in a Consumer Products, Retail, or Manufacturing/Distribution Company in a finance capacity.
- Strong systems skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.