Financial Operations Manager - Real Estate
Accounting + Finance
Englewood, New Jersey
- Manage and oversee the daily operations and projects of a financial operations and administration team.
- Ensure financial transaction workflows are recorded to the general ledger in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for the initial setup of acquired properties in software as well as the integration of newly hired employees.
- Explain trends in financial reporting as well as issues and discrepancies.
- Manage and analyze payment of key expenses, such as property taxes, state and local taxes, property insurance, etc.
- Handle account reconciliations and questions that arise from payment issues.
- Handle all administrative operations issues.
- Research ways to use current software and other automation opportunities to streamline processes.
- Results oriented, flexible, resourceful, and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must (large data sets/filters/pivot tables/lookups).
- Understand and analyze financial data.
- Communicate effectively with upper management.
- Work well under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized, strong problem-solving skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.