Financial Services Sourcer - Research Specialist
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
As an emerging professional in a Full-Desk Recruiter role, you will be trained on the recruiting process and taught skills necessary to best identify and source candidates. You will learn to develop & maintain relationships with candidates and ultimately clients. This is a pivotal role where you will become skilled in critical processes as well as have first-hand exposure to the markets and leaders within the Financial Services Industry.
Compensation : $50000 - $65000
What You'll Do:
Work with senior recruiters & mentors to:
- Identify & source on-target candidates relevant to senior level searches across the front-office Financial Services spectrum including Sales, Trading, Research, Risk & Compliance.
- Source candidates using open-source databases & direct referrals to build a “candidate inventory” for current & future searches across defined specialties
- Research, capture & update candidate information to streamline recruiting process
- Generate competitive intelligence including developing & maintaining “mappings” of various Investment Banks’ & Hedge Funds’ desks, divisions & teams
- Update the internal database to ensure candidate information & activity is accurately captured
- Train on “Best Practices” in calling & screening candidates for job opportunities
- Learn active listening techniques to ensure the candidates are aligned with the technical skill sets & cultural environment of the clients’ mandates or job opportunities
- Refine candidate data capture skills including sensitive compensation expectations & non-compete information
- Train on the importance of candidate preparation & gain an understanding of its vital impact on the timing and likelihood of generating a placement—and the impact to the Firm’s revenue model
- Work first-hand with senior recruiters on the offer & close process to understand the nuances & critical information required to ensure a smooth assimilation on to Clients’ platforms
- Build a genuine understanding of the Financial Services markets, its differing sectors and how they impact the overall industry—from a functional, interrelation and compensatory perspective
- Begin to work directly with candidates in process & hired candidates—working with senior & partner-level candidates to understand the on-boarding process as part of the “Full Life-Cycle” recruiting process
What We Offer:
We understand that our business is based on people. Not only do we help people find new jobs and help companies identify top talent, but we also help our employees achieve their personal goals and advance their careers. We are a platform that values technology, best practices, and teamwork above all else. We are process-driven and committed to training and developing the next wave of elite recruiters.
- We provide a competitive compensation plan, including base compensation and uncapped commission earnings. Our compensation plans reflect the level of the job, your responsibilities, and impact on our organization.
- Take advantage of contests and incentive programs for additional earnings - we reward performance
- Health: you and your eligible dependents can take advantage of an array of health insurance options
- Wellness: online health consultation services and mental health therapy services
- Commuter benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Supplemental life, short + long-term disability plans
- Retirement: we offer a 401k plan and give you the ability to build individual wealth through a retirement program
- Training: We never stop. All employees are engaged in learning, growing, creating, developing, innovating, and solving. We’ll help you achieve goals through a variety of learning, development, and advancement opportunities.
Ready to Dive In?
If You Are:
- An emerging, eager & intuitive professional looking to learn about Recruiting and is interested in research, full life-cycle contingent & retained search models with a desire to grow with our company
- Communicative, well-spoken, professionally-minded, critical thinker with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, attentive to detail individual who enjoys research & reporting responsibilities
- Curious with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to grow within Financial Services industry
- Comfortable reporting on roadblocks, conflicts and questions as you are with suggesting refinements
And You Have:
- Interest in learning full life cycle recruiting - including sourcing and the art of interviewing & filling high profile job requisitions
- Internships or Bachelor studies in Human Resources, Finance, Communications (or similar studies) are an interested in learning the art of Recruiting
- A Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
- MSO including high proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM/ATS software
Submit your resume today and our talent acquisition team will review your qualifications for consideration.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.