Fixed Income, Fx, Macro PM / Trader
New York, New York
We are looking for Senior discretionary Portfolio Manager with a proven track-record of running >$250Mil in hard assets with a total return in excess of $25Mil or 20% at a notable Hedge Fund, large Family Office or Sovereign. Systematic FI Strategies will be reviewed. PMs please submit BOTH resumes & executive summary for strategy for consideration.
- Strategy must be liquid Macro, Fx, Fx Vol, Futures, Swaps, Options
- No interest in Credit, Structured Credit, Structured Products, CLOs
- All strategies are contained on separate servers w no co-mingled funds or strategies
- Trading is run off a centralized execution desk
- Fund supports general research, quantitative & technical support
Our client has offices: New York, NJ, CT, Miami, Boston, Chicago, London, Hong Kong
- Experience running >$500Mil w a hard PNL of 25% - no exceptions
- 3-Year Live track-record
- Portable IP - no exceptions
NO CREDIT - NO ALTERNATIVES or ILLIQUIDS
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.