FNP - Nurse Practitioner
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- 40 hours per week is full-time, anything over 40 hours is paid at time and half
- Opportunity to see a diverse patient base along with specialty cases if desired: women's health, family planning, LARCs/IUDs, HIV/Hep Care, general adult chronic illness, addiction treatment, etc.
Employed position with a competitive compensation plan and benefits package (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage. Additional shifts are available for over-time pay.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Family NP (FNP)
- Board Certification is required
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, but not required