New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading credit focused fund is looking to hire an FP&A associate to their team because of growth on their team.
Compensation : $85000 - $110000
Job ID : 12344
- Lead the preparation of the financial budget and forecasts.
- Create financial reports and to clearly summarize financial trends and provide insight to senior management.
- Execute analysis of annual 3-year to 5-year Strategic/Operating Plans, mid-year reforecasts, bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with segment, business, and country FP&A teams.
- Contribute to the FP&A transformation strategy by identifying, proposing, and leading automation initiatives.
- Manage and deliver strategic ad hoc analysis.
- 2+ years of FP&A experience
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Finance or Accounting