Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- As a member of the FP&A team, the analyst will be involved in all aspects of the Fund’s Private Funds portfolio financial analysis, supporting the preparation and maintenance of a wide array of analytical reporting, modelling and presentations.
- This dynamic position requires extensive collaboration across various business units across the Fund, including Asset Management, Investor Relations and Finance and Operation teams within the Fund and at the portfolio companies.
- Review quarterly valuation, performance and projections of the the Fund's Private Funds portfolio
- Prepare quarterly management reports for the flagship funds
- Monitor liquidity requirements of the flagship funds; prepare bi-weekly liquidity report to assist senior management with capital planning
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
2-4 years of Finance or Audit experience out of Financial Services industries - preference for Private Equity and/or Real Estate
Strong Excel skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.