Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
Looking for someone who will develop a broad understanding of the business and work with the finance team to expand and build financial reporting and analysis, strategic planning, and our capital markets program.
Compensation : $110000 - $130000
Job ID : 15415
- Partner with members of the management team and other business units to support long-term financial planning, develop & integrate KPIs, and conduct strategic analysis
- Support continuous improvement of current budgeting, forecasting, and planning process and deliverables
- Support Finance to maintain robust financial model and prepare monthly reporting along with presentation of financial results
- Work with senior management on developing and updating MD&A
- Assist with internal business and external investor reporting
- Work closely with various departmental stakeholders including Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Marketing to provide relevant and useful financial insights.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and take on new responsibilities quickly
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned tasks
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and analytical with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- Advanced skill with Excel and PowerPoint
- 2-4+ years of experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A, business strategy/analytics or equivalent at a high-growth startups or well-established companies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent, Master’s preferred
We will consider remote work for this position. Must be east coast time zone. Light travel required.