Fund Accountant - Associate Or VP
New York, New York
- Working with credit funds which invest primarily in bank debt as well as a venture capital fund which invests in equities.
- Some derivatives exposure including currency forwards as well as total return and credit default swaps.
- Investment funds include private equity, hedge fund and managed account structures.
- Prepare/review capital call and distribution calculations and notices.
- Review fund expenses for accuracy and coordinate accruals and payments.
- Calculation and review of monthly investor ROR estimates.
- Preparation and review of investor statements.
- Preparation of weekly cash and capital reports.
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual GAAP financials statements and disclosure notes.
- Preparation of fund credit facility compliance reporting to lenders
- Facilitation of wires and cash management.
- Working with administrators on monthly and quarterly closings.
- Review of trial balances and related support.
- Management fee, incentive fee (incl waterfall) calculations and review
- 3+ years of private equity audit experience or fund administration experience / fund accounting from another fund is great too
- CPA license a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.