Fund Accountant - Distressed & Multi-Strategy Group
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prestigious multi-strategy hedge fund with $25B AUM is looking to hire a Senior Fund Accountant to their team in a dynamic role.
Compensation : $90000 - $100000
Job ID : 12123
- Monitor work perform but the external fund administrators including NAV review, shadow financials, financial statements, valuations of the portfolio, and more
- Responsible for portfolio valuation review and coordination with the administrator.
- Calculate capital calls and distributions for the funds.
- Fund expense budgeting and payments.
- Liaise with other functional areas of the Firm including Trade Operations, Investor Relations, and Portfolio Management.
- Approximately 2-3 years of public accounting experience with a Big 4 or mid-size accounting firm
- Licensed CPA
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have strong drive and initiative.
- Forward thinking, intellectually curious with high ethical standards.
- Exceptional communication skills