Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A successful alternative investments firm is looking to hire a 2-4 year Fund Accountant.
Compensation : $90000 - $100000
Job ID : 15817
- Review the books and records prepared by the fund administrator
- Review month-end NAV including cash and interest reconciliations, expense accruals, holdings, etc.
- Prepare monthly P&L analytics
- Maintain fund expense budgets and allocations, and track expenses
- Analyze fund performance and assist with business modeling
- Calculate and analyze investor IRRs and fund returns
- Shadow management and incentive fees to fund administrator’s records
- Assist in the setup and launch of new funds and financial products
- Liaise with operations team on fund transactions and activities
- Assist in preparing and analyzing pricing and valuation materials
- Review annual audited and quarterly unaudited financial statements
- Manage the financial statement review process
- Assist in regulatory reporting, such as Form PF and Form ADV
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years working in public and/or private fund accounting experience
- CPA preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.