Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
Top-tier investment management firm looking for a hands-on funds analyst to join an already impressive team, the role will have tremendous exposure across various levels of the organization including investor relations, performance reporting and valuations. Will also work on all aspects of fund operations and finance management with senior leadership.
Compensation : $75000 - $95000
Job ID : 15610
- Hands-on finance/accounting hybrid role will work on fund performance analysis, variance tracking and monthly reporting across a variety of complex and exotic investments.
- Liaise with product specialists on securities and other deals to ensure proper presentation for management reports.
- Analyze expense accrual budgets and budget-to-actuals, liaise with relevant departments on expense projections and allocations between deals or desks.
- Looking for someone who wants to grow their career and challenge themselves outside of the traditional accounting/finance track.
- 2-4 years Big 4 experience preferably with hedge fund and/or private equity experience.
- Knowledge of fixed income, whole loans, derivatives, MBS and derivatives is a plus.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.