Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Well-Established Real Estate Private Equity Fund seeking a Fund Controller due to growth within the fund. This role will have mixed responsibilities from Valuations to Accounting.
Compensation : $110000 - $150000
Job ID : 13071
The role includes overseeing and coordinating with our third-party service providers in the preparation and review of various financials.
- Review of expense allocations and management fee and GP promote calculations.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and issuance of quarterly and annual financial statements, including footnote disclosures and supplemental schedules and the fund year-end audits.
- Review of contribution and distribution calculations, summaries and notices and ensuring compliance with the funds LPA and distribution waterfall.
- Coordinate with IR with respect to fulfilling ongoing ad hoc requests from investors
- Additional responsibilities include significant coordination with our property, tax. and operational teams and involvement in compliance, valuations, and investor requests.
- 3-8 years of relevant financial services experience
- Mix of public and private accounting with private equity experience.
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team player and collaborator; excellent communications skills.